Meaning and Power of Prayer
The power of prayer is much misunderstood because it is seen through the prism of it’s manifestation. Most of us pray for things we do not have and our prayers are aspirational based on what we currently experience and what we desire different from our current experience. The Almighty by virtue of being what He is grants us favours based on His knowledge of our future. Thus it most often happens that when God works His subtle ways we fail to notice the subtle changes or appreciate the changes because our frameworks for experiencing the changes are faulty. If we look insightfully at our circumstances we would not fail to see the several seemingly small miracles that dot the landscape of our lives.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gud one but the sadest part is ...Divine places are becomming & behaving like trading place..prayer is a kind of emotional blackmailing...I need this ..I need that..I am trying for it but I need your help, I have some of my friends, strong devotees saying I have visited a particular temple/ mosque / church and prayed for a specific goal, I am sure god will take care, if it happens then I will donate an amount..hussh its highly transactional with dollor amount or profit % attached to the prayer..God give me this I will share the profit with you...I am sick of this...trust me I am not against believers but un able to stand this belief...I use to go temple because I love my wife and she loves to go to temple once in a while... I dont know..some times I think these Gods & Godmen ...is the root cause for many issues sorrounding us...
ReplyDelete